Welcome to StarMedical Group! We hope you’ll take a minute and have a look around the StarMedical Group website. You’ll meet our health care providers and find information about the full range of services we can offer you and your family — everything from annual physicals, pap smears and child wellness exams to diabetes management, nutrition counseling and immunizations.
To make your first visit with us as easy as possible, we’ve provided answers to a few basic questions. If you need further information, please call or email us at:
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I schedule an appointment?
You can call our office for an appointment or schedule your appointment online by clicking here.
What do I bring to my first appointment?
Your insurance card and the StarMedical Group new patient form.
Can I choose my doctor?
What insurance do you take?
StarMedical Group accepts most insurance plans. We’re currently updating our list of insurance plans, so if you don’t see yours listed, please call our office.
Current insurance companies accepted:
- Aetna Workers’ Compensation HCN
- Alliance Network – Political Subdivision 504
- American PPO
- ASMED Health, LLC
- Blue Cros Blue Shield
- Bravo Health
- Bunch and Associates – Coventry HCN
- Bunch and Associates – First Health HCN
- Care Improvement Plus
- Coventry HCN
- Dart Member Care
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health HCN
- Fortified Provider Network
- Genex HCN
- Health Systems International
- Independent Medical Systems
- Majoris HCN
- Molina Healthcare of Texas – Medicaid
- National Preferred Provider Network
- Nexcaliber – AAGI
- Prime Health Services HCN
- Provider Select
- Sedgwick HCN
- Sedgwick Nonsubscriber
- Sterling Health Plans
- Texas Star HCN
- The Hartford HCN
- The Reny Company – Nonsubscriber
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- United Healthcare
- USA Managed Care
- Zurich HCN
Can I put my co-pay on a credit card?
We accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover cards.
Do you take Medicare and Medicaid?
We accept traditional Medicare and Medicaid.
What if I don’t have insurance?
StarMedical Group accepts cash, check or credit cards.
Do you write prescriptions, and can I receive a prescription refill?
Written prescriptions and prescription refills will be provided by our medical providers as needed. An office visit with your medical provider may be required.
Is StarMedical Group an emergency care facility?
StarMedical Group is an urgent care facility that treats acute illnesses and injuries that are non-life threatening.
What services can I receive if I’m a walk-in patient?
- Treatment for acute illnesses such as colds, flu and allergies
- Minor wound treatment
- Well exams
- School, camp and sports physicals
- Vaccinations and immunizations
- Complete blood work and health screenings
- On-site EKG
- Pregnancy testing and pap smears
- Prostate Cancer screening
- Treatment of non-life threatening on-the-job injuries